Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Create My Own Album..




Yesterday in BELL class, my lecture have assign me to be an artist at that have produce a new album. I must come up with the title and the reason I choose that name. Also I been ask to give ten songs in our album. Five of them is about myself and the rest is about our hopes and future dreams. I and my classmate have to present in front of the class. Puan Nazhatulshima give 15 minutes to think the title and 10 song in the album. For the title of my album I have choose Keep Me In Your Heart....I have choose that title because I want all my fans remember me but it only will be true if I be a singer..hehe...
So, this is my 10 song :

1) Inside my heart
2) On the top
3) Take my hand
4) Dream girl
5) Since you away from my soul
6) Happily ever after
7) Come to me my Mr perfect
8) Cash!
9) Wonderful life
10) Someday

I also have create a lyric from my song that title
Come To ME Mr Perfect
here is this....

Oh my dear Mr Perfect
When I see through your eyes
I can feel you & I are meant together
Forever my heart is yours

Come to me..come to me my Mr perfect
Dunt ever get a way from me
My world turn dark and make me sad

You are my everyting
You the one for me
Forever and ever

My dear Mr perfect
One day if i not see you
I miss you like crazy and feel so lonely..
syazida







3 comments:

humaira said...

hi ieda,hehe i`m always be your cute friend laa...have you finish your cover album yet??huarghhhh i don`t have any idea to do it..help me..so sad arr..hehe,y do you really love sunshine arr??

Heidi! said...

haalluu my luvly dearie rumate,

ooppss sori! full inggeris pls! :P
hehe...

Yup i love to watch sunshine n as well sunrise 2...it's such a pleasure to just watch them...

btway, just so u knoe, me de very2 glad 2 hav u as a gud fren/rumate! :D

muax muax.. thanX 4 evrthing, luV ya!

oh ya! hav fun in Batu Pahat!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ieda!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am your sweet friend..hehe..I just want to comment about your cd cover and your lyric..hehe..First of all,I want to thanks to you because you give me an idea to do my cd cover..hehe..About your cd cover, its very beautiful and creative..About yoor lyric,come to me my mr.perfect, I want you to sing the song in front of me..huhu..Last but not least,thanks for being my lovely friend.....